Car Accident Lawyers
Dedicated Automobile Accident Attorneys
You would like to believe that everyone on the road is as cautious of a driver as you are, but this is rarely the case. When you are injured in a car accident accident, you normally have a few questions that can be answered by an attorney. Such as:
- How are you supposed to pay for your medical bills?
- Do you have to go through your own health insurance company to see doctors?
- What happens if you do not have health insurance and need medical care (even something as conservative as chiropractic care or physical therapy)?
- Do you need to report the accident to your own car insurance and will it affect your rates?
- How is your car going to be fixed and how are you supposed to get to and from work in the meantime?
- Are you being treated fairly by the insurance company when it comes time for compensation of your medical bill and pain and suffering?
We help our clients who were involved in a car accident every step of the way. We can help you get your car fixed without charging you a dime to do so. We can help you find a rental car company and see if you can get the rental paid from day one through insurance. We can help you find medical-legal professionals who can see you immediately rather than being thrown into a health-insurance quagmire. Our personal Injury law firm will assist in getting you the fast, and fair results and medical treatment that you deserve.
Car Accidents Cases We Handle
We guide and advise our clients through any type of collision and regardless of the severity of the injuries. Our attorneys have handled every type of collision and have handled a wide variety of different types of claims. Rear end accidents, T-Bone accidents, someone running a red light, someone blowing through a stop sign, someone making a left turn into you – we have seen them all. Many injuries that seem minor a short time after the collision end up being very serious. The only way to determine how bad your injuries are is to be evaluated by a medical professional – evaluation that can take many months. Our dedicated team and extensive resources are just two of the many qualities that set us apart from other firms to guide you through your case. Equally as important is our trial experience. We prepare each case with an eye toward having your case presented to a jury of twelve of your peers – a right secured by your constitutional rights.
After a car accident, do the following:
- Never flee the scene; always stop and assist when safe and feasible.
- Call law enforcement and report your crash immediately.
- Obtain the names, addresses, telephone numbers, and driver’s license numbers of all involved drivers, passengers, and witnesses.
- Exchange information with all parties involved. Including, but not limited to: insurance policy numbers, license plate numbers, VIN numbers and vehicle registration information.
- Make sure to document and take photographs of all damages, injuries, road conditions, and traffic lights. Make sure to try and take pictures of where vehicles aligned at their time of rest after the collision. Pictures you take should not be zoomed too far in – try and take numerous pictures at different angles and proximities.
Call a lawyer to protect your rights immediately – even as soon as at the scene of the crash immediately after it occurred. Our former clients will have their attorneys cell phone numbers and call them directly if they are in a subsequent accident. Give us a call today and let us help you with your case as soon as possible. You should focus on your health and getting your life back to normal. Let us handle the rest and let you focus on your recovery.