Aggressive Advocacy for Aggrieved Employees
All employees in California are guaranteed certain rights that prevent them from being taken advantage of. Employers who violate these rights should be held accountable under the law. Even with these laws in place to protect employees at the workplace, there are still a significant number of employers that violate these laws and exploit their employees.
If you have been a victim of employment law violations, your voice should be heard. Redefine Law Firm specializes in employment law. We will fight on your behalf to ensure that you receive justice. Our employment lawyers have experience working with employees from all industries.
Employment law is often a very nuanced area of law and you have to know what questions to ask in order to determine if there may be a case. The following are just some areas of law that may implicate employment rights:
- Workplace Safety (including whistle-blower issues where safety violations are reported and result in retaliation)
- Wage, benefit, and overtime issues
- Harassment in the workplace
- Discrimination in the workplace or hiring process
- Wrongful termination
- Family and medical leave issues
- Retaliation in connection with race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or other protected characteristics
If you have any questions regarding your working conditions or actions taken against you relating to your employment, give us a call for a free consultation to make sure that your rights are protected.